Friday, April 24, 2009

Frank Lampard Hits Back At Elen Rives Comments

Elen RivesThe Frank Lampard and Elen Rives relationship is, sadly, turning a little nasty.

Elen has said, "He is so heartless. He's moved on and is seeing other girls. I text him to tell him I'm not coping, but he doesn't care. I cry to him on the phone but I get nothing from him. No emotion, just blank. He's a b*****d. I don't know if he'll come round. I don't know what to do. To be honest I'm not doing very well."

But Frank has hit back telling of how he is buying her, and his children, a property that is of an equal living standard, if not more, than thier previous home together.

He went on to tell LBC, "Since I've had kids, every penny I've earned is for my kids. I've got a relationship with with my ex-girlfriend and we're going to share custody. For half of the nights a week, they will wake in my house and I'll be there for them."

Looks like Frank misses the point though: Elen still cares for him. But there are always two versions of any break up,

See also:
Elen Rives And Anney Clancy Out Last Night
Is It Saskia Boxford Or Daisy Blount For Frank Lampard

And now have a chuckle with Awful Jokes or/and Funny Humorous Letters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...