Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cash Tills About To Ring As Katie Price and Peter Andre Split

Katie Price and Peter Andre splitSo Katie price and Peter Andre are said to be separating after three and a half years of marriage. It's said to be at Peter's request.

A tearful Katie said, "Pete is the love of my life and my life.

We have children together and I am devastated and disappointed by his decision to separate and divorce me, as I married him for life. I will always love Pete

This is not what I want and the decision has been taken out of my hands.

I will not comment further or do any interviews regarding the separation but I will always love my Pete."


Their management guys said that Katie and Peter "have both requested that the media respect their families' privacy at this difficult time." Ha ha ha! This is the couple who have built their relationship on the publicity machine and it's made them millions.

Katie Price selling herselfSuddenly they now they want privacy, yea right. Guess there's an exclusive story or book to be told and then, who knows, another story when they tearfully try again for the sake of the children.

I guess we have to believe what we want to, but whatever the truth the cash tills will be ringing.

Want a laugh? Sidney Sock Goes Missing / Tracy Tremble Virginity Shock / Awful Jokes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...