Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Celebrity News Updates

Katie PriceKatie Price
We said yesterday that Katie Price was due to talk about her marriage split with Peter Andre on Friday's Jonathan Ross Show - well she has now pulled out!

Katie will, however, find time to model her equestrian clothing range on Friday at the Clothes Show, London - ker-ching! You've got to get your priorities right in life.

Mel Gibson
The 53 year old actor Mel Gibson has confirmed that his girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva is with child. This will be Mel's eighth child. Fortunately, with an estimated wealth of $640, he can afford it.

Lily Allen with cigaretteLily Allen
Lily Allen has perhaps said what a lot of people have been thinking but are afraid to say about Susan Boyle. Lily said on Twitter: 'I thought her timing was off on Britain’s Got Talent on Sunday – no control, and I don’t think she has an amazing voice.' So who does Lily think should win BGT? She said, "... if the show is about talent then that Shaheen kid should win."

Danielle Lloyd
Erm, what is she? Okay, the footballer loving model Danielle Lloyd has hobbled out of hospital today and on crutches. This followed a rumpus at Crystal nightclub where she was allegedly attacked and left screaming, "My leg, my leg." She has subsequently had to have plastic surgery on her leg. A police spokesperson confirmed that two women had been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm following the incident.

Brooke Shields
Actress Brooke Shields has told health magazine about one of her regrets. She said, "I think I would have had sex a lot earlier. I think I would have been much more in touch with myself." Not really much you can add to that other than she didn't lose her virginity until she was 22.

Jade Goody
Jackiey Budden, the mother of Jade Goody, reckons she has seen Jade from beyond the grave. She was outside when, "... the clouds started moving and from the side of one of them I saw two faces looking down on me. It was Jade - totally clearly. She was beaming down and her hand was up as if she was waving. Her head was still bald but she looked so happy. At first I didn't recognise the man next to her but slowly I realised it was her brother Budgie who died when Jade was five. I broke down crying properly for the first time in ages."

Get 3000 television stations on your PC or laptop.. No monthly fee or subscription. In less than 5 minutes you could be watching your choice from 1000's of channels. Works anywhere in the world and with all versions of Windows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...