Monday, November 16, 2009

Celebrity News Updates

Katie Price
Not sure that we want her there but Katie Price is heading for the jungle where she hopes to 'star' in UK's I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. Her mind is on genitalia! She said, "I bet I get to eat a willy (an animal one, that is!). I can't eat a willy! I have requested that because I have veneers (on my teeth), if there is anything nice and chewy, I better have a knife and fork - otherwise I won't be able to chew it." More info on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

Edward Woodward
After being ill for several months the 79 year old British actor Edward Woodward died at the Royal Cornwall hospital in Truro. His family were with him. He is survived by his wife Michele Dotrice and four children.

Amy Winehouse
It looks as if Amy Winehouse will remain in hospital for a second night following 'a bad reaction to some cold medication'.

Billie Piper as Belle de JourBelle de Jour
The Belle de Jour blogger, who told of her life a prostitute from 2003 to late 2004, has been named as Dr Brooke Magnanti. She is currently working at The Bristol Initiative for Research of Child Health. Her experiences were made into a television series The Secret Diary of a Call Girl and starred Billie Piper.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
Serpent style jewellery has been designed by none other than Angelina and Brad in conjunction with top British jeweller Asprey. The net profits will go to the Education Partnership for Children of Conflict.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...