Monday, November 2, 2009

Celebrity News Updates

Kelly BrookKelly Brook
You couldn't make it up! Transport for London have ordered that Kelly Brook's buns must be bigger. The buns on her ad, that is, for her West End show Calendar Girls. It seems that TfL think the buns aren't big enough to properly cover Kelly's 32E assets. The photo on the right shows the original pic, but the ads you'll now find on the London Underground have been touched up and the buns have been enlarged.

Mel Gibson
Mel Gibson and his Russian girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva have had a baby daughter. It appears that 39 year old Oksana gave birth on Friday.

Cheryl Cole
UK's woman of the moment, Cheryl Cole, is following in the footsteps of Barbra Streisand, Madonna, Celine Dion, Lily Allen and Lady Gaga by having a number one in the UK singles and album charts at the same time with Fight For This Love and 3 Words.

Katie Price
The pneumatic Katie Price seems to have her knickers in a twist. She wrote on Twitter: "Come on haters attack me! You're right, I'm always wrong, I'm hated, I never do anything right do I, sorry for that!!" She followed this up with the Tweet, "You're all asking why hate me!! You obviously think I've done a lot wrong so give me what you think I deserve then leave me be please," and continued with a third: "Don't think some of you understand, DON'T attack my horses, my children, my family and DON'T attack Pete - only ATTACK me thank you."

John and Edward
Well they are still there. Jedward sailed through another X Factor show and maybe, just maybe, Simon Cowell is being forced to change his stance. He said, "We have to judge them now and it's difficult. I try to judge their singing but I now have to take into account that they have a fan base."

Michael Jackson
Death, as many have said before, is sometimes a good career move. Michael Jackson's This Is It has already pulled in over $100 million, with $21+ million in the USA alone.

Looking for adult friends and contacts? Find some now on the largest personals network. FREE signup! Post a FREE ad with 5 photos, flirt in chatrooms, view live Webcams, meet for REAL if you wish! 30,000 new photos every day! Find new friends now! Strictly over 18's only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...