Thursday, December 4, 2008

Celebrity News Snippits

Leona Lewis RunLeona Lewis
The latest single from Leona Lewis, a Snow Patrol cover of Run, has become the fastest-selling digital-only track in the UK. It was downloaded 70,000 times in the first two days. Taken from the Spirit album.

Heidi Montag
The mother of Heidi Montag is non too pleased about her daughter's marriage to Spencer Pratt, she gives it just six months. Mum Darlene Egelhhoff told US Weekly, "He's manipulative and seems to have power over Heidi. I would like to see a blood test from Mexico. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had her drugged." Definitely not a happy woman!

Paris Hilton
Good gracious, Disney are said to be considering Paris Hilton for a role in a live version of Peter Pan. She could well become the fairy Tinkerbell. It's said that Disney believes that Paris has 'comedic-actress potential.' That's good news as many have been wondering what her talent actually is!

Nicola McLean cleavageNicola McLean
Voted out of UK's I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here but Nicola McLean is doing her best to stay in the news. She now claims about David van Day, "He touched me inappropriately. In our contract it says we are not to touch one another in a sexual way or you get a warning or even worse. The producers called me into the Bush Telegraph. I didn’t do anything about it at the time. But I am kicking myself now ... he is vile, vile, vile"

Caleb Followill
Frontman for Kings Of Leon, Caleb Followill, has been talking about his battle with anorexia as a teenager. He said, "I always thought that I wasn’t good enough. I’d do anything to keep my hands and mouth busy without eating." He reckons he has now beaten the condition.

Chris Martin
Coldplay's Chris Martin has tried to squash rumours that the band may split up. He said, "I don't think we'll ever split up."

Ads:
2009 Adult Friends. Make adult friends on the largest worldwide personals network, ready for 2009. Free sign up! Over 18's only.

Mirror CashBack - FREE £5! Earn CashBack on your everyday shopping. Over 2000 retailers. Join for free and get £5! Plus earn £5 for every friend you refer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...