Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Celebrity News Snippits

Alexandra Burke X Factor winnerAlexandra Burke
There could be a lot of Hallelujah in the UK charts. As most will know it looks like the emotional X Factor winner Alexandra Burke will be number one in the UK charts this week with her version. But the version by Jeff Buckley is also getting attention as is Leonard Cohen's original. They all look set to be in the Christmas charts.

Kate Moss
It seems that Kate Moss will be with Top Shop for a further three years. She has renewed her contract. Kate will be adding to her range with new collections of lingerie and accessories. She said, "Topshop has given me the perfect platform to develop my own collection, which is something that I have wanted to do for a long time. I am really looking forward to working with the Topshop team on our new collections and thank everybody who already owns a piece of Kate Moss for Topshop!"

Hilary Duff
Nope she never said she was a virgin. Hilary Duff told Maxim, "I was quoted saying I was a virgin, but I absolutely did not say that. That's nobody's business but my own." The quote was originally attributed to Elle magazine when in 2006 she was reported as saying, "It's harder to have a boyfriend who's older because people just assume. But [virginity] is definitely something I like about myself. It doesn't mean I haven't thought about sex, because everyone I know has had it and you want to fit in."

Danni Minogue
She'll be back for the next X Factor series, well that's what Danni Minogue thinks. She said, "The producers and Simon (Cowell) tell me I am returning, so that's all I believe. So unless I hear differently, then I'll be back." Rumours have been circulating that Robbie Williams will be taking her place as a judge next year, but this looks like it's a figment of the Daily Star's imagination.

Pete Wentz
Maybe a little too much information is coming from Pete Wentz about his sex life with Ashlee Simpson. He told Howard Stern that the couple had an 'amazing' sex life and that they had so much sexual chemistry that if they had been on the show the previous year they would 'probably be doing it in the green room right now.'

Pete previously has told about the first time he and Ashlee had sex, "It was the single best sexual encounter I've ever had. We were in the Soho Grand Hotel, and there was a mirror, and I was like, 'Oh my God, you're banging the girl of your dreams and you're watching it right now.'"

Lily Allen
Lily Allen has only rated her BBC3 chatshow as being a 'five out of ten'. Personally I wouldn't have given even that high a score. Lily told the Sun, "It was a period when I decided not to be a singer or go on tour. I made a lot of money out of it. Thank you, licence payers - that was very nice of you. You think Russell Brand is your problem. Actually, it's me."

Ads
Secret of Eternal Youth / Warning About Ponzi Schemes / Good Health Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...