Saturday, December 6, 2008

Eva Mendes: It Was Fun Being Nude In The Spirit

Eva MendesEva Mendes The Spirit

A stunning Eva Mendes, wearing a canary yellow Bull Blass dress, was at the Old Sorting Office in London. Why? For the launch party of Frank Miller's adaptation of classic Will Eisner comic series, The Spirit. This will be released on January 1st.

As for Eva's nude scenes in the film she said, "It's so fun because it's not me. The minute I think it's me I wig out but it's so not me. I'm playing a character so if I drop my towel and show my bum it's not my bum." Photo: WENN

Google Top 10 Video Games & Toys Searches
1.
Bakugan
2.
Guitar Hero World Tour
3.
Webkinz
4.
Gears of War 2
5.
Call Of Duty World At War
6.
Rock Band 2
7.
Elmo Live
8.
Wii Music
9.
Fallout
10.
LittleBigPlanet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...