Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lisa Rinna, Plastic Surgery And Posing Nude

Lisa Rinna
Lisa Rinna
I was reading on fashion.ie that Lisa Rinna has said that she is to pose naked for Playboy. She was asked as to whether she was going to and replied, "I'm the worst liar on the planet, I can't lie, so I think that could be a yes."

Earlier this month Lisa was saying how she reckons she has overdone the plastic surgery, especially in her cheeks. She said, "My coming out and saying that I’d done too much in my cheeks — everybody came up to me and was really supportive and said, 'good for you for being honest.'"

Lisa Rinna is known for her roles in Days Of Our Lives and Melrose Place as well as for her being a contestant in the second series of Dancing With The Stars.

For those so inclined there are already nude photos of Lisa on the Internet. See CelebTease.com for example (over 18's only).

Ads: Get Paid For Shopping & Eating Out: Make money as a Mystery Shopper and be paid $10 to $125 per assignment.

Secret of Eternal Youth. Free article for over 18's only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...