Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Celebrity News Snippits

Amy Winhouse sunning herselfAmy Winehouse
Her 'Blake' wants to divorce Amy Winehouse. The solicitor of Blake Fielder-Civil has stated, "I can confirm that I have been instructed to commence divorce proceedings on the grounds of Amy's adultery." No bad thing!

Tom Cruise
Despite reports to the contrary it has now been confirmed that Tom Cruise will appear on Jonathan Ross's first show following his suspension. This will be on 23 January and also on the show will be Stephen Fry and Lee Evans. Get ready for lots of hype.

Jade Goody
The Sun newspaper reckons that Jade Goody has turned to God to help with her Cancer. Jade is quoted as saying, "I’ve always thought there’s a God although I’ve never been a churchy kind of person but now I think, 'Why not go to church?' I’ve got a version of the Bible which is easy to read and I look through it when I’m feeling down. It really helps." Though far from being one of my favourite celebs I wish her well.

Kelly BrookKelly Brook
It seems that Kelly Brook will become a fourth judge on the next series of Britain's Got Talent alongside boss man Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan and Amanda Holden. Wonder why Kelly would be on a show about talent?

Sharon Osbourne
Former X Factor judge Sharon Osbourne is still bad mouthing Dannii Minogue. In an interview with Piers Morgan she said, "All Dannii wanted to do was f**k Simon Cowell. That’s why she’s on the show."

Samantha Geimer
The alleged victim of the rape case involving Roman Polanski in 1977 has asked the court to drop the charges against him. Samantha Geimer stated in a written declaration, "I have urged that this matter come to a formal legal end. I have urged that the district attorney and the court dismiss these charges." She also said that the court case, "causes harm to me, my husband and children."

Ads: Get 3000 television stations on your PC or laptop.. No monthly fee or subscription. In less than 5 minutes you could be watching your choice from 1000's of channels. Works anywhere in the world and with all versions of Windows.

Get Paid For Shopping & Eating Out: Make money as a Mystery Shopper and be paid $10 to $125 per assignment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...