Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pathetic Big Brother Celebrities: One Evicted One Walks

Mutya Buena'Tis all happening on Celebrity Big Brother, but the wrong stuff.

Last night Tina Malone was evicted, thank goodness. I wonder how she got her role in Shameless. Oh, she was just being herself!

Mutya Buena also walked out of the BB house.

She had said, before it was known who would be evicted, "I've already told them, if I'm not the one that's going out on Friday, I'm leaving Friday night. I'm not staying here no longer. I don't care what I lose, they can take whatever they want, but I'm not staying a day more."

What's up with these so called celebrities. They enter the show of their own free will, get paid a very healthy amount and then moan all the time about how they can't hack it.

It really is pathetic. Ulrika, Mutya, Michelle and Tina were all want to leave and keep droning on and on about it. They knew what they were getting into, again - pathetic. It's not exactly 'good television.'

It does seem that the Big Brother format is on it's last legs. Perhaps it's time to call 'time.'

Ad: Penthouse: It's all about Girls, Penthouse Pets, Videos, Pics, Chat & More. Join for free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...