Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ulrika Jonsson Somehow Wins Big Brother

Ulrika Jonsson Celebrity Big Brother winnerWe said yesterday it was a three horse race, UK's Celebrity Big Brother that is, but never really expected Ulrika Johnsson to end up the winner with a 57% share of the votes.

Wonder if the 'baby kissing' incident hit Verne's voting?

Anyway Ulrika won with Terry Christian second. In victory she said about the other housemates, "I could not have done this without you guys. I couldn't have done without the conversation, the bickering, the distractions... So it's been a pleasure." Yea right!

She also added about BB, "This is singularly the weirdest experience I've had in my entire life - and I've had quite a weird life."

Of her life nowadays Ulrika added, "I'm just used to putting the kids first so I find it really hard to relax and to enjoy myself - but I did enjoy myself."

Ulrika's bank account will soon be filling up nicely - and that's the real reason why she entered the Big Brother house.

As for the Big Brother format it needs to change to generate the interest it first had.

Ad: Looking for adult friends? Find some now on the largest personals network. FREE signup! Post a FREE ad with 5 photos, flirt in chatrooms, view live Webcams, meet for REAL if you choose! 30,000 new photos every day! Find new adult friends now! Over 18's only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...