Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Did Sophie Reade And Kris Donnelly Have Sex In Big Brother House?

Sophie Read bikini cleavage
After Sophie Reade appeared to tell Big Brother fellow housemate Noirin that she had had sex with Kris Donnelly he has refused to deny or confirm that this is true.

Kris said, "I didn't see her say that. My little sister rang me up saying, 'What have you been doing?' I asked if Sophie had had a couple to drink. I think she was trying to get some juicy gossip out of Noirin and had to give some herself."

He went on to say, "I want to give her (Sophie) a hug and let her know everything will be all right. She needs to know how I felt in the house hasn't changed. It's made me care about her more."

Is There Life After Death? / Is There Such A Thing As Time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...