Friday, August 14, 2009

Is Gina Carano About To Go Nude For Playboy?

Gina Carano and Playboy photos
Gina Carano, it's rumoured, is to pose for Playboy magazine. She's done it for Maxim so it could now well be Playboy's turn. Will we now see her nude? In May 2009 she was ranked 16 in Maxim's Hot 100 list.

27 year old Gina is Crush on American Gladiators and is an mixed martial arts fighter. She has been called the 'face of women's MMA' but has refuted this title. Gina said, "I am a recognized female in the sport, but I don't think that I am the face of women's MMA. It's just a label. I'm Gina Carano. You can label me that."

We could be seeing a lot more of Gina, in more ways than one.

Penthouse: It's all about Girls, Penthouse Pets, Videos, Pics, Chat & More. Join for free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...