Monday, August 3, 2009

Italian Press Reports Naomi Campbell Assaulted Photographer

It is being reported in the Italian press that Naomi Campbell 'scratched and bruised' the face of a photographer in an incident in Sicily.

Gaetano Di Giovanni, the photographer concerned said, "First she hit with her bag, screaming at me and then she tried to slap me. I managed to avoid her - but her nails still got my eye. For a few seconds I could not see a thing. I could hear that her bodyguards and her boyfriend were trying to drag her away."

The spokesperson for Naomi, however, denied the claims saying, "Media reports circulating that Naomi Campbell attacked a photographer in Lipari, Sicily are completely untrue. The photographer was seen following Naomi Campbell on a small boat, taking photographs, the day after the alleged incident."

Naomi Campbell
Buy at AllPosters.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...