Friday, September 18, 2009

Celebrity Insider News Updates

Katie Price
It has been confirmed that Katie Price will not make any official complaint over her claims that she was raped by a well known celebrity. Despite media articles to the contrary Surrey Police say they have not spoken yo her regarding her allegations.

Many names are circulating as to who the alleged rapist may be. One name mentioned was that of ex Gladiator Warren Furman. He strongly denies that he is the person in question.

Kristina Rihanoff toplessJoe Calzaghe and Kristina Rihanoff
The bookies favourites to win this years Strictly Come Dancing, Joe Calzaghe and Kristina Rihanoff, deny they are lovers. Joe said, "We spend a lot of time together and we get on as well, so that's really good, and we really enjoy the training, and that's about it really. That's it."

Robbie Williams
It looks like Robbie Williams is to relaunch his career on the X Factor. He is due to perform on the first of the live finals. This will be his first performance in Britain since 2006.

Robbie said, "I’m a huge fan of The X Factor. Of course I’ll be watching every week, just like everyone else."

Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whiblet are to split. An announcement was made on Avril's MySpace page. She wrote:

"Deryck and I have been together for six-and-a-half years. We have been friends since I was 17, started dating when I was 19, and married when I was 21. I am grateful for our time together, and I am grateful and blessed for our remaining friendship," the message reads. "I admire Deryck and have a great amount of respect for him. He is the most amazing person I know and I love him with all my heart. Deryck and I are separating and moving forward on a positive note."

Lindsay Lohan
A man has been arrested in connection with robberies at the homes of Lindsay Lohan and Audrina Patridge.

A man suspected of breaking into the homes of Hollywood stars Lindsay Lohan and Audrina Patridge has been arrested, Los Angeles police have said.

Police confirm, "Nicholas Prugo, 18, was arrested on Thursday on suspicion of felony burglary and being held on $20,000 (£12,235) bail."

Lindsay's Hollywood Hills home was broken into last month and Audrina's in February.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...