Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sugababes New Line-Up

Keisha Buchanan cleavageAs expected it's all change with the Sugababes. A statement was issued saying simply, "The current line-up of the Sugababes has disbanded."

Keisha Buchanan has left the group and has been replaced by Jade Ewan, who was this year's UK Eurovision Song Contest representative.

As for Keisha she says that she was forced out of the group. She said, "I'm sad to say that I am no longer a part of the Sugababes. I've had a great time and have achieved more then I ever thought I would. Although it was not my choice to leave, it's time to enter a new chapter in my life."

The change in the line-up means that none of the original Sugababes remain. Back in 1998 they started off with Keisha Buchanan, Mutya Buena and Siobhan Donaghy. So should the group still be called the Sugababes?

Sugababes UK Amazon Store

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...