Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Katie Price Livid Over Rape Story

Katie Price bra photoThe media manipulating Katie Price has said that she is 'livid' about the fuss caused by her saying that she had once been raped by a well known celebrity. And, no, she won't say who it actually was. Mmmmm!

Katy said, "I'm absolutely livid - I mentioned it [the rape} in my column and then I done a shoot with the kids last week and they just tried to press on and on about it and I said I'm not going to say who it is. And they just dig and dig and dig.

"It has been blown out of all context. I've woken up this morning and it's on the covers of all the newspapers and I'm like 'oh my God'. It's just like a can of worms they're opening."


Wonder what she expected?!

She went on to say, "It happened absolutely years ago and like anyone it's just a hard thing to do. It's been there and done now so what do you do. If something happens you should go to the police. Maybe I should have done. I went back and said to my friends 'this happened ...' it was definitely rape. I didn't consent to it. What do you do? It's a difficult situation. I just don't want to bring it all up and it has been brought up."

Katie would no doubt have known full well that her rape story would hit the headlines - she's not that naive as to think it wouldn't.

BoobTubeForFree. Free explicit videos for broadminded adults. All you need is any email address. Strictly over 18's only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...