Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Is Keri McIntyre Now A Celebrity?

Keri McIntyre video It's sometimes difficult to determine who a celebrity actually is. Take the case of Keri McIntyre a fifth grade school teacher.

Keri McIntyre has become 'famous' on the Internet because of a video shown on YouTube (it has since been withdrawn). It was really quite innocent but nearly 200,000 people watched it before it was removed.

Keri was unaware of the 3.5 minute video taken at a graduation ceremony in Charlotte, NC.

Keri McIntyre said, "I had no idea until last week. My student teacher, who I had last year, e-mailed it to me. When I saw it I was furious."

She continued by saying, "I'm not doing anything except going on stage. The man zooms in on my butt. He keeps replaying it over and over."

The video was edited to the Van Halen hit Hot For Teacher.

Ms. McIntyre is now known to the Internet world and has been on television. So is she now a celebrity, even if this was the last thing on her mind? Probably not, but an interesting story that shows the power of the Internet.

Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News
Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News by Email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...