Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dannii Minogue Declines Strip Offer from Simon Cowell

Dannii Minogue caught on CCTVWe have written previously about how Dannii Minogue likes lapdancers! There was, for example, the post we wrote about her and Kelly Simpson. There is also a photo of Kelly here (if you are over 18).

All of this has interested the main man himself, Simon Cowell. He has seemingly 'begged her to join him at strip clubs.' At the present time Simon and Dannii are appearing in the UK's X Factor together as judges.

Dannii Minogue said, "Simon's fond of the the odd strip joint and suggested we got together. I was like: 'I don't think so some how.' Simon's a naughty boy in need of spanking. I have a web area on my X Factor website that has my pictures on and in two of them he's staring at my arse."

When asked if there could be anything between her and Simon she replied, "He's not my type. I want a boyfriend who can treat me like the Princess I am. That's not Simon. And his hair's too square anyway." Strange she forgot to add, '... and he's got a girlfriend'!

Dannii Minogue CCTV lesbian scene with lapdancerCommenting on the publicity generated by her own visits to pole dancing clubs she said, "I think Simon's really happy with all of it. More publicity for the show - ker-ching!"

The black and white photos are of Dannii caught on CCTV with a lapdancer. Guess Simon wants more of the same!

Dannii Minogue With Simon Cowell on X Factor
Dannii Minogue and Simon Cowell on X Factor
Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News
Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News by Email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...