Monday, July 20, 2009

Kristen Bell Wants Fans help With Veronica Mars

Kristen Bell
Kristen Bell wants the help of her fans who would like to see her television show Veronica Mars turned into a movie.

Kristen's tweets on Twitter said:

"VM movie fans - Rob (Thomas) and I took it to WB (Warner Brothers) - and they said, 'There is no enthusiasm' to make it. So fans have to convince WB! Rob and I are in!"

"I've told 'em I want to so bad - I think they don't think it will make any money so they want to be sure people will see it. Big business. Ugh."

"My guess would be the best route is anywhere (Warner) Brothers asks 4 feedback, you guys write, 'We want the VM movie.'"

So if you are a Veronica Mars fan you know what to do!

Aromatherapy, Oils, Massage and Recipes. Susie Shine tells you how!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...