Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens Nude In New Movie

Vanessa Hudgens nude in new movieNow she's going to do it officially. Yes, Vanessa Hudgens is to star in a new film, Sucker Punch, and will play the part of a whore!

The LA Times reported: "I’m playing a character named Blondie, and it’s set in a brothel in the 1950s, so there’s not a whole lot of clothes!… I think this is my time to really step it up and get to grow up." She talks about her role as a sexy woman "strutting her stuff" … and she does things "I would never have imagined doing."

So all of those Vanessa fans will be able to see her nude. Okay she's been seen naked on the Internet but this time - it'll be official.

From Suzie Shine: My Embarrassing Experience With Smirnoff Vodka.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...