Monday, September 10, 2007

Vanessa Hudgens Private Photos

Photos of the previously wholesome Vanessa Hudgens have been doing the rounds on the Internet. Some photos were taken by her for private use - but celebrities have to learn to be extra careful as to who gets access to such pictures (and videos).

Here's one of the more respectable Vanessa Hudgens photos. You can see the 'full monty' version of the photo here without the underwear.

Vanessa Hudgens Photo
Vanessa Hudgens Private Photo
Regarding the photos, Vanessa Hudgens said, "I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."

Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News
Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News by Email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...