Tuesday, May 1, 2012

[Ex player] Koeman: "No wonder Pep's farewell"

"I would have done the same if he had won so many titles," said the Dutchman.


Ronald Koeman, current coach of Feyenoord and teammate Guardiola in the Dream Team at the time of player both in the Netherlands has said that "the progress of Pep (late season) is a penalty for Barça, but all comes to an end. "

The 'hero of Wembley' added that "I was not surprised to announce his farewell. I have done the same if he had won so many titles. I know he has never looked like Ferguson's Manchester United (version azulgrana ) ", referring to the longevity of Alex go on the bench of the 'red imp', where he has since 1986. According to Koeman, "it is difficult for a coach to find the right time to decide to quit, and I think Pep has found."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...