Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I’m getting Instalanche-like traffic from people looking for Valeria Lukyanova


Turns out people are into it. I’m getting Instalanche-like traffic since including her in a post yesterday. And, y’know, I love seeing a humungous traffic spike just as much as the next blogger, but it’s not like they’re all coming here looking for incisive wit and brilliant commentary. They’re just looking for pictures.

Which, I suppose, I oughta be satisfied, right? If they were looking for incisive wit and brilliant commentary, they’d leave disappointed. At least this way they’re getting what they want.

Anyway, a lot of people are looking for “Valeria Lukyanova before,” by which I assume they mean “before she turned herself into that.” Well, I aim to serve. Found this:

And this:

And then I stopped, partly because I’d reached my usual limit on internet research, and partly because I just can’t tell for sure whether that’s the same girl or not. Hard to believe, I know, but the internet can be misleading sometimes. Also, I can’t help wondering how much photoshop went into those “after” pictures.

Enjoy, all you weirdos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...