Thursday, October 23, 2008

Who Is Sasha Fierce Asks Beyonce

Beyonce - Sasha Fierce
So Beyonce Knowles would like to be known as Sasha Fierce - whatever, but that's what she has called her new double album - I Am ... Sasha Fierce.

Yea but why that name? Beyonce explained,
"I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work and when I'm on stage, this alter ego that I've created that kind of protects me and who I really am.

Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."
So there you go!

She's also set up a MySpace page where it is asked 'Who is Sasha Fierce?' and there is a prize going of a 'personal message from Sasha Fierce' and also 'a gift bag valued at $500' - this will go to someone who gets the answer right!?

Her new album I Am ... Sasha Fierce will be in the USA on November 18th: Order in advance at at discount price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...