Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Is Kerry Katona Heading For Problems Without Max Clifford

Kerry Katona on This MorningThe train cash that is Kerry Katona has sacked PR man Max Clifford who used to describe her as his adopted daughter.

Max said, "She has asked that I no longer represent her. Reluctantly I have agreed and I wish her all the health and happiness. I think the world of her and wish her every success."

Max CliffordThe split seems to have come about following Max talking about her in Heat magazine where he is quoted as having said, "All I can say is that from knowing Kerry as well as I do, I don't personally believe she is in a good place at the moment. What people who are around her tell me makes me increasingly worried. People around her are telling me that she is drinking more and more, earlier and earlier."

At the present time Kerry needs someone like Max to look after her. He maybe shouldn't have said what he did to the media but it was only the truth. Kerry is heading to destruction under the guidance of husband Mark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...