Monday, February 9, 2009

Chloe Madeley Drugs Shock For Parents

Chloe Madeley cannabis pipeYou have to be careful when you start sounding off about your 'perfect' grown up kids. Recently television presenter Richard Madeley said, "Both our kids are incredibly anti-drugs. They have friends that do them but they actively discourage it."

Mum, Judy Finnigan, then went on to add, "If one of our kids' friends say to them 'Let’s do drugs', they’ll actually shout at them.’

Whoops, as daughter Chloe Madeley is photographed with a bong and inhales from the 'cannabis' pipe.

Richard and Judy issued an embarrassed statement, "We've obviously spoken to Chloe and whilst we - like most parents - are aware that kids her age sometimes experiment, it is always a bad idea. However, she is an extremely sensible person, and now she knows that too."

As for show biz reporter Chloe Madeley she is quoted as saying, "I am really sorry. I was really stupid. I regret doing what I did and have learnt my lesson. I am really sorry for any embarrassment I have caused my family."

It's all really quite amusing to see the smug Richard and Judy brought back to earth with a bump.

Awful Jokes / Making Money With Free Blogs / World War 2 Photos / Money Making With Penfriends and Friends / Elvis Presley The Early Years / Secret of Eternal Youth / The World Of Ponzi Schemes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...