Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Salma Hayek Has Married

Salma Hayek cleavageIt appears that Salma Hayek had a Valentine's Day wedding, so her publicist has announced. She married the French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault in Paris.

They've had a bit of a rocky ride relationship wise and even split up for a while in July last year. They do have a daughter Valentina though who was born back in September 2007.

Salma was in the news last week as she was seen breast feeding a hungry baby while in a Sierra Leone hospital. At the time she said about this, "He was very hungry - I was weaning my daughter Valentina, but I still had a lot of milk that I was pumping, so I breastfed the baby."

Sex Toy Warehouse. Toys and other goodies for adults - big range and choice. Strictly over 18's only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...