Saturday, October 20, 2007

Spice Girls New Single: Headlines

The Spice Girls new single will be in the shops on November 19th. It is called Headlines (Friendship Never Ends) and here are the lyrics!

HEADLINES
(Friendship Never Ends)

The time is now or never
To fit the missing piece
To take this on together
You make me feel complete
We fall into the future
And through the looking glass
The light shines over our heads
And so it comes to pass

Chorus
Let's make the headlines loud and true
I wanna tell the wold I'm givin it all to you
Let's make the headlines loud and clear
The best things suddenly happen when you are here
And if I lost my way you'd carry me home
Take me all the way to heaven never leave me alone
And it's just like everything matters when you are near

Spice Girls new singleSo there it is! It seems that Emma is the lead singer for the song. Though that old grumps Louis Walsh said about the Spice Girls, "None of them can sing. They are just not talented - they're a one trick pony." They sold a whole lot of records and CD's though, Louis. He's really a little concerned as he wants the Christmas number one spot for Westlife!

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. News and gossip about the November I'm A Celebrity.

Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News
Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News by Email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...