Wednesday, November 19, 2008

John Sergeant Bullied Out Of Strictly Come Dancing

John Sergeant and Kristina Rihanoff
John Sergeant and Kristina RihanoffIt looks as if the Strictly Come Dancing pouty judges have got what they wanted. John Sergeant has resigned from the show saying that he didn't want 'a bloody battle.'

John Said in a statement:
"I am sorry to say I have decided to leave Strictly Come Dancing. It was always my intention to have fun on the show and I was hoping to stay in as long as possible.

The trouble is that there is now a real danger that I might win the competition. Even for me that would be a joke too far.

I would like to thank Kristina (his dance partner) and all those viewers who have been rooting for me through the series."
The acid tongued Arlene Phillips hypocritically said, "I'm always sad if a contestant leaves out of choice because you always expect them to let the public vote them in or out. But obviously John is his own person and has his own reasons for doing this."

No matter what she says now, she wanted him out and she isn't at all sad about his decision to leave the show. She was spouting in the media, over the last couple of days (see here), her real thoughts on the matter. She had even called him a 'dancing pig in Cuban heels', which was a disgraceful comment to make.

As for presenter Bruce Forsyth he said, "It was a bit of a shock. He ruined my opening joke this week - I was going to say 'Ladies, gentlemen and children, welcome to The John Sergeant Show.' Now I've got to get a different joke."

Again Bruce made unkind 'jokes' on the show about John.

Rumours also abound that the show's producers were considering a new 'three strikes and you're out' rule.

Under this, if a contestant were to finish bottom of the judges' leader board for three weeks in a row they would be automatically ejected without participating in a dance-off.

This again shows their complete disrespect of the public vote. They might just as well let the judges do the deciding and we'll all go and watch something more interesting.

Anyway, a decision has been made and John Sergeant and the lovely Kristina Rihanoff will do a farewell dance on Saturday.

Boo to the judges and the producers of Strictly Come Dancing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...