Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Georgina Baillie Changes Her Mind About Brand and Ross

Georgina BaillieDragging out her newly found fame Georgina Baillie, the girl at the center of the Russell Brand / Jonathon Ross controversy, has uttered updated words of wisdom on the subject.

As she hit the headlines she said that she wanted the pair (Brand and Ross) sacked but now she's changed her mind. She told Channel Five:
"I was really angry when I said I wanted them both to be fired, but I think the suspension was good enough. So I'm feeling a bit gutted really about the whole thing.

I think it's way out of proportion what's happened, and I don't hate either of them, I don't at all. I think they're really talented comedians and I think a world without Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand would be a very sad, dull place.

The most upsetting thing is that all of my secrets are now known by my grandparents and parents and everybody else. I was really embarrassed because my grandparents aren't supposed to think of me as someone sexual, they're supposed to think of me as a nice girl."
A nice girl?

See other posts about Georgina Baillie

Ad: Adult Friends. Find adult friends on the largest worldwide personals network. Free sign up! Over 18's only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...