Friday, June 8, 2007

Racist Emily Parr? Or Just A Joke. Either Way Charley Uchea In Tears. Video Of Eviction

This is the transcript of the words that got Emily Parr evicted from the UK Big Brother house yesterday plus a video of the actual eviction. Please note it contains strong language. Judge for yourself if you consider this to be racist or just a joke.

The Scene: Charley Uchea, Nicky and Emily were chatting in the Big Brother House.

Charley Uchea pushed her hips and stomach out and said: "I hope I'm not pregnant." This conversation followed:

Emily: You're pushing it out, you nigger.

Nicky: Em, I can't believe you said that.

Charley: You are in trouble.

Emily: Don't make a big thing out of it then. I was joking.

Charley: I know you were, but that's some serious shit.

Emily: Why?

Charley: Oh my God I'm not even saying it.

Nicky: Just don't talk about it any more.

Emily: I was joking.

Charley: Do you know how many viewers would watch that?

Nicky: OK, don't make a big deal out of it.

Charley: Fancy you saying that. I can't believe you said that.

Emily: Somebody has already used that word in this house.

Charley: No way ... Yea me. I'm a nigger.

Nicky: laughs ...

Charley: I am one. Fancy you saying it. I know maybe you see it in a rap song. Maybe you and your friends sit there saying it.

Emily: I'm friendly with plenty of black people.

Nicky: And you call them niggers?

Emily: Yea, and they gall me wiggers.

Nicky: I'm quite shocked.

Charley: I'm fucking in shock.

Emily: It's not a big deal though is it?

Charley: Not for us it ain't. Fuck me!
The photos show Charley Uchea crying at the news that Emily Parr had been evicted and of Emily leaving.


Below is a video of Emily Parr's eviction from the Big Brother House.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...