Friday, September 21, 2007

Maureen McCormick's Lesbian Fling To Be Revealed

Maureen McCormick lesbian experience Maureen McCormick (Marcia Brady) is writing her autobiography which will be out in 2008. It's said to be warts and all and will reveal details of her relationship with Eve Plumb her on screen sister.

The rumour mill is saying that they had a lesbian fling, though we'll have to read the book for the full info. Maureen has, however, admitted that the two kissed.

Eve PlumbA 'source' supposedly told the National Enquirer: 'This book will certainly come as a shocker. While Maureen is not a lesbian, she reveals there were some sexual hi jinks going on behind the scenes. It's bizarre because she played such a virginal character on the show.'

Maureen McCormick has said, about the book: 'I've learned that overcoming my demons and weathering the tumultuous storms of my life is a process. I have come to terms with the fact that though I may never completely win this battle, I will never lose. I have arrived, for the moment at least, in a solid and secure place, which is allowing me to visit my past without fear. Writing this book has been such a cathartic experience. I hope it will not only shed light on who I am and how I got here, but more importantly, remind the readers that there truly is a light at the end of any tunnel.'

Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News
Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News by Email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...