Friday, September 14, 2007

Vera Mishina Feels Used After One Night Stand With Cash Warren

Vera Mishina photoThe alleged story is that Cash Warren had a one night stand with the lovely Vera Mishina. But now he's said 'bye bye' to Vera as he wants to get back with Jessica Alba.

Vera Mishina, 20 and a Russian model, told her story after being dumped: "On the night he picked me up and got me into his bed, he was acting like the world's biggest single man. But I found out that only hours after being with me, he was on a plane back to LA, where he was then photographed having dinner with Jessica and acting affectionate."

She went on, "If he had told me they had gotten back together there's no way I would have allowed him to sleep with me. I now feel like all he wanted was a one-night stand. I feel used. Cash wasn't very honest to lead me along like he did. Jessica may want to rethink taking him back. He cheated on her the minute he was away from her."

The first photo of Vera Mishina was obtained by the celebrity website lalate. And it's possible to see why Cash was tempted. She is an exceptionally gorgeous girl - no excuse of course!

Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News
Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News by Email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...