Friday, July 20, 2007

Kevin James Wife Has Sore Breasts!

Steffiana De La Cruz Kevin James was an The Late Show with David Letterman talking about his one month old baby and his wife Steffiana De La Cruz.

He thought it fair that his wife should name their next child as he named Shea Joelle.

Kevin James said, "I told her she can name our next child after something she likes. I think we're looking at a Grey's Anatomy coming out."

He named his latest child after the Met's home stadium. Kevin and Steffiana De La Cruz have one other daughter Sienna-Marie, aged 21 months.

Kevin reckons he's quite a hands on father, but he joked:

"My wife does the breastfeeding, thank God. It's awkward because at night the baby will sleep with us and my wife will leave in the middle of the night and right after the breastfeeding and the baby's still hungry and she'll roll over and just look at me. I'm like, 'No, no. These don't function.' She doesn't believe me. She's just looking at me like, 'If you don't want to give me any, that's fine. Those are bigger than mom's."

He went on to say that Steffiana's breasts are quite sore from breast feeding - is nothing sacred! He said a nurse suggested that she should put a bag of popsicles in her bra to help relieve the soreness.

Kevin immediately thought,"Wow! Now I really wanna get in there. There's no better combination in the world than a boob and a popsicle."

Celebrity News feeds. All the lastest celebrity and entertainment newsfeeds.

Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News
Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News by Email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...