Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Mirthala Salinas The New Woman In The Life Of LA Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa

Mirthala SalinasLos Angeles Mayor, Antonio Villaraigosa, has admitted that he has been having an affair / relationship with Mirthala Salinas.

He is quoted as saying to Fox News , "It is true that I have a relationship with Ms. Mirthala Salinas. As I've said I take full responsibility for my actions, and I once again ask that people respect my family's privacy. For my part, I intend to stay focused on my job, and to work as hard as I can every day to be the best mayor I can be."

Mirthala SalinasMirthala Salinas is a Spanish language television reporter on Telemundo. Originally from the north of Mexico she has gained two Emmy prizes. Before moving to Los Angeles she worked on TV and radio in Phoenix.

Mirthala is active within the Hispanic community in the south of Los Angeles and back in 1999 won a Woman Of the Year award.

As for the Mayor, Antonio Villaraigosa, his wife Corina Villaraigosa filed for divorce on June 12th after 20 years or marriage. He is the 51st mayor of Los Angeles and is aged 54 (born Jan 23, 1953).

Subscribe free:
Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News
Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News by Email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...