Saturday, July 28, 2007

Photos And Info On Amy Alexandra Of Big Brother

Amy Alexandra Amy Alexandra has entered the Big Brother house. Well nearly, at the present she's in the Halfway House.

Amy Alexandra is 21, a glamour model, and her home is in Lincolnshire though she doesn't spend a lot of time there any more.

Before entering BB she said, "I'm working hard at my modelling career, lovin' every minute of it but it does mean that I'm always out and about travelling... I've become a regular visitor to London. When I do get time at home I make the most of time to chill out, usually with my horses or curled up infront of the tv with my dog!"

Amy was educated at The Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School, Horncastle. She is single, 162cm tall with 30DD boobs and is a Pisces. Oh and her real name is Amy Ward.

Recently Amy Alexandra has done some presenting for Televison X - she is actually scheduled to appear tonight from 10 pm (Sky 903).

Why is she on Big Brother? Her honest answer is, "To make a name for myself, plus a lot of money."

Photo below shows her as a blonde!

Amy Alexandra
Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News
Subscribe to Celebrity Insider - Photos & News by Email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...