Friday, July 13, 2007

Miss New Jersey Keeps Her Title Despite Racy Photos

Miss New JerseyWell thank goodness for that! Miss New Jersey, Amy Polumbo, can keep her title despite those so called racy photos. The Pageant Board made the right decision and, as I said yesterday, the whole blackmail thing was blown up out of all proportion.

Amy Polumbo said, "I'm very happy about this decision, and I look forward to resuming my agenda as Miss New Jersey." She went on to say the sickly statement, "I want to thank the public. I also want to thank God for getting me through this."

Hopefully the story will now rumble away into the distance.

You can see the two 'worst' photos of Amy Polumbo in yesterday's post Amy Polumbo, Miss New Jersey, Photos - Judge For Youself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...